FUNDAY_pic22_H Originally uploaded by AccessWinnipeg
Sorry for the REALLY late notice, but the 11th Annual Peak of the Market Family Fun day is going on right now (August 21)
Events are from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. As always, this event is open to everyone and everything is absolutely FREE with “any” donation to Child Find Manitoba.
7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
* FREE giant slide
* FREE bouncers in two sizes
* FREE Winnipeg Sun Newspapers (while quantities last)
* several washrooms and wash sinks will be available
* bottled water, juice and Pepsi products available at $1.00 each
9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
* FREE pony rides
* FREE petting zoo
* FREE popcorn (yes – corn is a vegetable)
* FREE nail art by MC College
* FREE colourful hair extension by MC College
* FREE “Peak of the Market” Waterless Temporary Tattoos applied
* FREE tours of Peak of the Market’s Packing and Distribution Centre
10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
* FREE additional parking off Notre Dame Avenue at the Red River College “west” lot #3W at Entrance 4
Peak of the Market will have a FREE air-conditioned shuttle bus running continuously between Peak and the College
* Winnipeg Fire Paramedic Service Fire Safety House
11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
* FREE perogy and corn on the cob lunch (perogies compliments of Naleway Foods Ltd.)
* The Magic of Anders
* ambulance on display
* fire engine on display
* Sparky the Fire Dog is dropping by
* ClearFM Cruiser will be live on location
* 92 CITI Cruiser will be live on location
11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
* FREE “ALL ABOUT ME” Child Fingerprint and Photo I.D. by Child Find Manitoba
Read more here – we promise to get this out earlier next year ;)