The big day is Saturday where 15 of Canada’s greatest bands rock it out at the Canad Inns Stadium for 10 mind blowing hours!
But what happens if it rains? Right now we’re looking at a 24% chance of rain on Saturday, but Rock on the Range will go on – rain or shine. Concert-goers are encouraged to dress weather-appropriate and be prepared for either intense heat, or some rain. If it does rain on Saturday, enjoy it! There’s nothing better than letting all your troubles go and rocking it out to Billy Talent in the rain!
A Few Tips:
– Rain ponchos will be sold at the stadium
– Wear clothes you don’t mind getting wet/torn
– If it does rain, look for the official AccessWinnipeg.com wet t-shirt contest
– An old hat or hoodie will help
– Wear shoes you don’t mind getting wet and you can be comfortable in the whole day
– Avoid any electronics in case you do decide to go crazy in the rain (cellphone/camera)
– Do NOT bring an umbrella, they will not let you in with it
– Have a great time!! A little rain never killed anybody!!
See you all on Saturday! It’s going to be amazing… rain or shine we’ll either be dripping in sweat.. or dripping in rain.