The official NBA Jam Session will be at The Forks on Saturday, September 18 and Sunday, September 19, 2010. For the whole weekend the NBA will take over The Forks!
NBA Jam Session is usually offered at the host city of NBA All-Star Weekend. This year, Jam Session is going on touring and visiting various Canadian cities!
Saturday, September 18:
Saturday will feature free activities to participate in and watch. Three courts will have all day programming, ending in an NBA All-Star Showcase presented by Rogers. Below are activities that will be happening throughout the day from approximately 10AM -5PM.
* Appearances by an NBA player or Legend, mascot, dancers and Harlem Globetrotter
* Take a photo with The Larry O’Brien Trophy
* Show us your moves in a dance clinic with dance teams
* Measure up and compare yourself to current NBA players
* Free giveaways and lots of prizes to be won!
Sunday, September 19:
Sunday will be all ball, all day with a 3on3 tournament:
* Four age brackets are available: under 12 co-ed as well as male and female divisions for 13-15, 16-18 and 19+
* 19+ city winning teams will compete in a national championship in Toronto for a chance to play on centre court at a Raptors preseason game
* Team numbers are extremely limited
* Entry fee is $60/team