AccessWinnipeg.com and Warner Bros Canada proudly presents:
YOUR ACCESS TO THE MOVIES: JOURNEY 2: THE MYSTERIOUS ISLAND
20 lucky AccessWinnipeg.com readers will win a double pass to the advanced screening on Wednesday, February 8, 2012 at SilverCity Polo Park.
HOW TO ENTER:
Entering is easy, simply register for a free AccessWinnipeg.com account (if you don’t already have one) and leave a comment answering the following question: If you can ‘JOURNEY’ anywhere in the world, where would it be?
* No Purchase Necessary
* Film subject to classification
* Must be 18 years old or older to win
* Email address/User name must be presented to claim prize
* Must be a resident of the province of Manitoba/City of Winnipeg to win
* One Entry Per Person
* Prizes must be accepted as is and can not be substituted
* Sponsors of the contest have the right to exchange the prize for another of equal or greater value in the event the prize becomes unavailable
* Passes do not guarantee admission. Theatre is purposely overbooked, contest winners are responsible to arrive to the screening early to ensure a seat
* Winner gives AccessWinnipeg.com the rights to publish their name as being the winner
* Contest rules subject to change with prior notice
* Contest ends Thursday, February 2, 2012 at 5pm SHARP.
Good luck everyone! Remember, contest ends Thursday, February 2, 2012 at 5pm SHARP. Winners will be contacted via email/direct message. Make sure to add @accesswinnipeg.com email addresses to your safe list.
IN THEATRES FEBRUARY 10, also in 3D. Experience it in IMAX.
[quote]The follow-up to the 2008 hit Journey To The Center Of The Earth, JOURNEY 2: THE MYSTERIOUS ISLAND begins when young adventurer Sean (Josh Hutcherson) receives a coded distress signal from a mysterious island where no island should exist—a place of strange life forms, mountains of gold, deadly volcanoes, and more than one astonishing secret. Unable to stop him from going, Sean’s new stepfather (Dwayne Johnson) joins the quest. Together with a helicopter pilot (Luis Guzman) and his beautiful, strong-willed daughter (Vanessa Hudgens), they set out to find the island, rescue its lone inhabitant and escape before seismic shockwaves force the island under the sea and bury its treasures forever.[endquote]