The 27th Annual Winnipeg Fringe Festival will take place from July 16 – 27, 2014. Original, accessible, cheeky – these are just some of the adjectives used to describe North America’s second-largest Fringe Theatre Festival. For 12 days every July, more than 160 companies from around the world present comedy, drama, dance, improv, musicals and more while Old Market Square comes alive with non-stop entertainment on the Outdoor Stage.
There are various ticket options available. Regular tickets range from $5 to $10, so it’s inexpensive to take a chance on an unknown play.
FREQUENT FRINGER PASS
If you’re planning on seeing lots of shows, a Frequent Fringer Pass is a great deal. Passes can be purchased at the Royal MTC Box Office (174 Market Avenue).
For only $94, you can see 12 shows and save up to $26 on the regular price of admission.
- Each pass can be used to redeem advance tickets until July 11, 2014 (In-person only at Royal MTC Box Office). $2 advance surcharge per ticket applies.
- Starting July 16, 2014, passes may only be redeemed at the door.
- Passes are non-transferable and can only be used by the person(s) named on the pass (up to two names per pass).
- Passes are non-refundable.
- Pass use is subject to ticket availability.
- Passes are now valid for 1 or 2 tickets per performance.
178 companies, 12 days, 30 venues. Are you ready? [WINNIPEG FRINGE]