The NBA is back with its 69th season. If you’re looking for a great way to LIVE STREAM every NBA game this season, check out BallStreams.com.
It will cost $59.98 USD for a 6 month membership – but its 100% worth it. You’ll get 720p reliable HD streams on literally any device you can think of. It has support for XBMC, Playstation 3/4, XBOX 360/One, Android, iPad, iPhone, iPod, PC, Mac, etc etc.
Best part? No blackouts! You’ll be able to watch all the Toronto Raptors games without the TSN blackout that NBA League Pass has. I usually pick up this service every year and it blows NBA’s official League Pass service out of the water.
Opening Night (October 28):
- 7:00pm: Dallas @ San Antonio
- 7:00pm: Orlando @ New Orleans
- 9:30pm: Houston @ Los Angeles Lakers
- Cleveland @ Miami
- Washington at New York
- Oklahoma City at San Antonio
- Los Angeles Lakers at Chicago
- Golden State at the Los Angeles Clippers
Games to Watch For:
- October 30: LeBron James will play his first game since rejoining the Cleveland Cavaliers at home against New York
- November 19: Jason Kidd’s first visit to Brooklyn since leaving the Nets to coach Milwaukee
- January 15: A 12-game Martin Luther King Jr. Day, four televised nationally, is highlighted by another Cleveland-Chicago matchup
- January 29: Pau Gasol heads back to Los Angeles for the first time since leaving the Lakers for Chicago
- January 31: Kevin Love returns to Minnesota as the Cavaliers play the Timberwolves
- February 6: The first of two NBA Finals rematches between the Spurs and Heat
- March 12: James’ first game in San Antonio since his final one in a Miami
Who will take the championship this year?