Polo Park will get more retailers, as well as expansions to existing retailers, in 2015.
Last year, Polo Park Shopping Centre completed a $49-million expansion which brought in 17 new retailers.
In total, 114,000 square feet of new retail space was added to the mall with more than half of them being new retailers.
More changes are to come in 2015:
- Early Spring 2015: Culture Craze will open on the main level across from Victoria’s Secret
- Late Spring 2015: Rockport will join Polo Park’s new wing directly across from the Disney Store
- Late Spring 2015: Footlocker will open their 9,000 square foot store on the upper level in the new wing. They will be introducing the House of Hoops and Footlocker Kids concepts to the shopping centre.
- Late Spring 2015: Aritzia will be expanding into the West Point location
- Late Spring 2015: Champs will be expanding into the former A&W location on the upper level near Hudson’s Bay
We’re looking forward to finally getting a House of Hoops in Winnipeg!
What store are you most excited about?