Kids Foot Locker located in Polo Park’s new expansion area is now open.
UPDATE: Looks like they weren’t able to open today as planned. They should be open Tuesday, March 24.
Don’t go racing over quite yet sneaker heads, the Foot Locker House of Hoops won’t open until Thursday, March 26, 2015.
Last year, Polo Park Shopping Centre completed a $49-million expansion which brought in 17 new retailers.
Here’s a list of retailers coming in 2015:
- Early Spring: Culture Craze will open on the main level across from Victoria’s Secret
- Late Spring: Rockport will join Polo Park’s new wing directly across from the Disney Store
- Late Spring: Footlocker will open their 9,000 square foot store on the upper level in the new wing. They will be introducing the House of Hoops and Footlocker Kids concepts to the shopping centre.
- Late Spring: Aritzia will be expanding into the West Point location
- Late Spring: Champs will be expanding into the former A&W location on the upper level near Hudson’s Bay