The City of Winnipeg 2015 Fall Leisure Guide offers a number of fun and exciting programs. A copy of the Fall Leisure Guide is now available at all civic indoor pools, libraries and leisure centres. The Leisure Guide can also be viewed online here.
Program registration will have staggered start dates as follows:
- Tuesday, August 25 at 8:00 a.m. – Registration begins for swimming lessons only.
- Wednesday, August 26 at 8:00 a.m. – Registration for all other programs begins and swimming lesson registration continues.
- Tuesday, September 1 at 8:00 a.m. – Registration begins for all programs for non-residents.
The easiest way to register is to do it online at https://www.leisureonline.ca/eConnect/Start/start.asp.
The following Registration Centres will operate on August 25 and August 26 only, from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.:
- Central Registration Centre, 999 Sargent Avenue
- South-East Registration Centre, 1168 Dakota Street
- Pan Am Pool, 25 Poseidon Bay
In-person registration on August 25 and August 26 will also be accepted at the following locations (check in-person registration times at the facility of your choice by calling 311 or visiting Winnipeg.ca):
- North Centennial Recreation and Leisure Facility, 90 Sinclair Street
- Transcona Centennial Pool, 1101 Wabasha Street
- St. James Assiniboia Centennial Pool, 644 Parkdale Street
- Elmwood Kildonans Pool, 909 Concordia Avenue
Queue numbers at all in-person registration locations will be handed out starting at 7:00 a.m. on August 25 and August 26
Please note that on August 25 and August 26 only, in-person registration will not be processed at the following locations:
- Main Floor, 395 Main Street
- St. James Civic Centre
- Bonivital Pool
- Margaret Grant Pool
- Seven Oaks Pool
You can also call 311 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to register.