Western Canada’s largest winter festival, Le Festival du Voyageur (Festival of the Traveller), will take place from February 15 – 24, 2019.
This will be the 50th edition of the 10-day winter festival.
You can buy your Festival du Voyageur Passes online. There are various new ticket packages this year:
ALL DAY TICKETS
- Adults: $25.00
- Teens (13-19 years old): $15.00
- Seniors: $15.00
- Children (6-12 years old): $5.00
- 5 & under: Free admission
MINI-PACKS (Must Specify Day When Purchasing)
- 2 Different Days for $45 (SAVE $5)
- 3 Different Days for $60 (SAVE $15)
- 4 Different Days for $75 (SAVE $25)
10AM TO 6PM DAY PASS
Unlimited access to voyageur park from 10am to 6pm on weekends including Louis Riel Day (5 days in total) valid February 16th, 17th, 18th, 23rd and 24th.
- Adults: $40.00
- Teens (13-19 years old): $25.00
- Seniors: $25.00
VOYAGEUR PASS – LIMITED AVAILABILITY
Unlimited daytime & evening access to voyageur park for 8 days.
Only 1500 available (1000 adults & 500 teens & seniors)
- Adults: $75.00
- Teens (13-19 years old): $50.00
- Seniors: $50.00
See you all there! [FESTIVAL DU VOYAGEUR]