Western Canada’s largest winter festival, Le Festival du Voyageur (Festival of the Traveller), will take place from February 14 – 23, 2020.
This will be the 51st edition of the 10-day winter festival.
You can buy your Festival du Voyageur Passes online. There are various new ticket packages this year:
ALL DAY TICKETS
- Adults: $25.00
- Teens (13-19 years old): $15.00
- Seniors: $15.00
- Children (6-12 years old): $5.00
- 5 & under: Free admission
MINI-PACKS (Must Specify Day When Purchasing)
- 2 Different Days for $45 (SAVE $5)
- 3 Different Days for $60 (SAVE $15)
- 4 Different Days for $75 (SAVE $25)
10AM TO 6PM DAY PASS
/unlimited access to Voyageur Park from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on weekends including Louis Riel Day. After 6 p.m., those with the 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. pass can stay in the park but will not be admitted into concert tents.
- Adults: $40.00
- Teens (13-19 years old): $25.00
- Seniors: $25.00
See you all there! [FESTIVAL DU VOYAGEUR]