Club Regent Casino and McPhillips Station Casino are now open to fully vaccinated customers. They are open from 10:00am to 12:00am daily.
In accordance with Manitoba Public Health Orders, all customers must present proof of immunization and a matching valid ID to enter. In most cases, this would be a Manitoba COVID-19 Immunization Card (physical or digital card).
Out of province visitors can also provide immunization records in different ways. The official proof of immunization may be accepted at the discretion of casino security and management.
- Face masks are mandatory for all customers. Click for more info.
- New safety measures in place for our staff and customers.
- We will not be conducting temperature scans. We ask all guests to self-assess. Please be prepared to answer screening questions prior to entry.
- Club Regent Casino access will be through the Regent Avenue and the Event Centre & Hotel Link Entrances only.
- McPhillips Station Casino access will be through the McPhillips Street Entrance and the Parkade Skywalk Entrance only.
- The Shark Club Gaming Centre will be open at 233 Hargrave Street
from 12 pm – 10 pm effective July 28th, 2021.
- Slot machines, bingo and Electronic Touch-Bet Roulette are available for your enjoyment with physical distancing measures in place.
- Live table games are temporarily closed until further notice.
- Coat check is temporarily closed until further notice.
- Club Regent Event Centre is temporarily closed until further notice.
- The Gift Shop will be open with limited capacity in store.
For more information visit https://www.casinosofwinnipeg.com/.