The new federal COVID-19 proof of vaccination is now available in Manitoba.
The new card is a reliable way to show proof of your COVID-19 vaccination history when travelling internationally and within Canada. This card will differ from the Manitoba Proof of Vaccination card that you may already have.
How To Get Your Pan-Canadian PVC (Proof Of Vaccination) Card in Manitoba:
- Log in or register at https://immunizationcard.manitoba.ca/
- Click on the credit card with a pencil looking icon on the top right hand corner of the screen
- Fill out the form to request your Pan-Canadian PVC Card
There currently isn’t an option to request a physical Pan-Canadian PVC Card. However, the card can be emailed to your device as a PDF and you can manually print out a copy.
The new card looks like this:
- was developed by provinces and territories, with support from the Government of Canada
- is a recognized, trusted document that has been shared with our international partners
You should avoid non-essential travel, but if you need to travel, this proof
- shows your COVID-19 vaccination history
- can be verified after you upload it into ArriveCAN (on your return to Canada)
This proof does not guarantee you entry to another country. Before you travel, you must check the rules of your destination country and the countries you transit through.
You’ll need to show your proof of vaccination when travelling in Canada by air, rail or cruise ship as of October 30, 2021. The new Canadian COVID-19 proof of vaccination may be used to show that you meet this requirement.
Provinces and territories may also ask you to use this proof to access non-essential services.