You can now get COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Tests for free at all Winnipeg public libraries. Individuals without symptoms can request up to 2 kits of 5 tests for future use if they or a household member develop symptoms. No purchase necessary.
Starting Monday, March 7, 2022, you can visit one of the following retail locations to pick up tests. One 5 test pack per person or two per household.
- Co‑ops (42 locations)
- Loblaw/Shoppers Drug Mart (59 locations)
- London Drugs (1 location)
- North West Company (29 Locations)
- Rexall (18 locations)
- Save On Foods (5 locations)
- Safeway, Sobeys and IGA (40 locations)
- Walmart (16 locations)
Note: stock may be delayed to some retailers as distribution continues. For more information, visit https://www.manitoba.ca/covid19/testing/rat.html