The 2022 camping season will definitely be another busy one. If you have a camping tripped planned this summer, get ready to book your spot starting on April 4! Please note that Manitoba will now be enforcing reservation limits on opening day.
Online reservations will begin at 7:00am at https://prspub.gov.mb.ca/. If you prefer the phone, you can call 204-948-3333 (in Winnipeg) or 1-888-482-2267 (toll-free).
The Manitoba Parks Reservation Service will start accepting bookings in the following phases:
- Monday, April 4, 2022: Cabins, Yurts & Group Use Areas in all parks.
- Wednesday, April 6, 2022: Birds Hill, Falcon Beach, Falcon Lakeshore & West Hawk Lake campgrounds.
- Friday, April 8, 2022: All Western and Northern provincial park campgrounds: Asessippi, Bakers Narrows, Clearwater (Campers Cove & Pioneer Bay), Duck Mountain (Blue Lakes, Childs Lake & Wellman Lake), Manipogo, Paint Lake, Rainbow Beach, Rivers, Spruce Woods – Kiche Manitou, Turtle Mountain – Adam Lake, William Lake, and Wekusko Falls campgrounds.
- Monday, April 11, 2022: Campgrounds in Grand Beach, Nopiming (Beresford Lake, Bird Lake, Black Lake, Shoe Lake, & Tulabi Falls); and all remaining Whiteshell(Caddy Lake; Big Whiteshell, Brereton Lake, Nutimik Lake, Opapiskaw, Otter Falls, Betula Lake, and White Lake) Provincial Parks.
- Wednesday, April 13, 2022: All remaining provincial park campgrounds : Birch Point, Camp Morton, Hecla – Gull Harbour, Hnausa Beach, Lundar Beach, Moose Lake, St. Malo, Stephenfield, Watchorn, and Winnipeg Beach campgrounds.
New Limits on Opening Days:
Cabins, yurts and group use areas are limited to two (2) reservations per session. On all other opening days, the maximum number of reservations per session remains at three (3). Note: additional reservations can be made, but require getting back in line. At all other times the maximum number of reservations per session is five (5).
A maximum stay in a Cabin or Yurt is 7 nights (formerly 14) in order to provide more opportunities to more campers. If you would like to stay longer than 7 nights, you must relocate to another cabin or yurt and make a separate reservation.