CAA has released its annual list of the 10 Worst Roads in Manitoba. As expected, Winnipeg’s St. James has dropped significantly down the list.
St. James Street was dubbed Manitoba’s Worst Road in 2012 and 2014. In 2015 it dropped to second. Since then, the city has made major improvements to a stretch between Ellice and St. Matthews.
Here is the Top 10 List:
- Main Street South, Carman, Manitoba
- Manitoba 353, Brookdale, Manitoba
- Provincial Road 251, Goodlands, Manitoba
- Provincial Road 450, Boissevain, Manitoba
- Main Street North, Carman, Manitoba
- Ness Avenue, Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Liberty Street, Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Manitoba 280, Gillam, Manitoba
- Pembina Highway, Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Saint James Street, Winnipeg, Manitoba
Last year, Provincial Road 280 between Thompson and Gillam took the title. The 2016 winner is Main Street South in Carman, Manitoba.
Four Winnipeg roads have made this years list. [CAAMANITOBA]