Five Guys Pembina Location Now Open
As promised, the Five Guys location at 2425 Pembina Highway is now open to serve you delicious burgers and fries. It’s going to serve as a great place to head after a Bomber game when they play in their new stadium in 2013.
The first location, at 1576 Regent Ave, is also open for those in that end of the city.
Five Guys Facts:
- There are over 250,000 possible ways to order a burger at Five Guys.
- They use only fresh ground beef.
- There are no freezers in Five Guys locations, just coolers. Nothing is ever frozen.
- They use only Peanut oil.
- Their menu is trans-fat free.
This place is covered in peanuts… so anyone with a peanut allergy should stay away. [FIVE GUYS]