Who We Are
Axs Media Network Inc is a registered corporation, established on February 23, 2008 and operates under the name of, Axs Media Network Inc. Our staff consists of a Managing Editor, Senior Editor, Junior Editor’s and a very creative Marketing Team.
Our primary goal is to keep our readers informed about the latest happenings in their city and to share any breaking news and other points of interest. We are able to do so by gathering information from reputable resources online and then relaying them to the public via our online domain.
Our dedicated editors strive to provide the latest local news as quick and as easy as possible, right at the click of your finger!
Axs Media Network Inc. is constantly seeking new sponsorship opportunities. If you’re interested in sponsoring a contest or have a proposal that you would like reviewed, please contact us and we will get back to you within 48 hours of your request and/or proposal.
Creative Commons License
As of April 15th, 2008, all blogged photos have been posted under the Creative Commons License, which grants permission to post photographs without the consent of the owners themselves as stated below. These photographs will remain the property of their respective owners with all rights being theirs.
By applying a Creative Commons license to a work, the creator or licensee has decided to clearly signal to members of the public, such as you, that you may use the work without having to ask for permission—provided that you use it consistent with the license terms.
Take Down Request
If an article, image, or any other content found on Axs Media Network Inc is deemed as inappropriate or in warrant of a take down, please contact us. We will review your request promptly and act accordingly within 48-hours of approval.
Join Our Team
If you have an eye for detail we’d love to have you! We’re constantly looking for dedicated and enthusiastic editors! If you’re interested, please contact us.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Axs Media Network Inc’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Axs Media Network Inc’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Axs Media Network Inc at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Axs Media Network Inc’s web site are provided “as is”. Axs Media Network Inc makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Axs Media Network Inc does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Axs Media Network Inc or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Axs Media Network Inc’s Internet site, even if Axs Media Network Inc or a Axs Media Network Inc authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Axs Media Network Inc’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Axs Media Network Inc does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Axs Media Network Inc may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Axs Media Network Inc does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Axs Media Network Inc has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Axs Media Network Inc of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Axs Media Network Inc’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Manitoba without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name or e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and other sites on the Internet.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To personalize your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
• To improve our website
(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
This policy was last modified on March 2, 2010