Remembrance Day 17 Originally uploaded by SqueakyMarmot
Here is a short list of whats open/closed tomorrow, taken from the Free Press:
* All federal, provincial and civic offices will be closed Tuesday, as well as banks.
* Hotels and restaurants can be open all day, but businesses selling or offering goods and services, including movie theatres, can’t open until 1 p.m.
* The Manitoba Museum will be open on Remembrance Day from 1 p.m. until 5 p.m.
* Garbage and recyclables will not be collected Tuesday. They will be picked up Wednesday, which will be Day 2 on the five-day cycle. The Brady Road Landfill is closed Tuesday.
* Winnipeg Transit will operate on a Sunday schedule. For schedule information call 986-5700.
* All libraries are closed Tuesday. The Millennium Library will also be closed on the Monday.
* The Assiniboine Park Zoo will be open Tuesday from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. The park’s conservatory is open 1 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. on Tuesday.
* All indoor pools are closed Tuesday with the exception of Pan Am Pool, which is open from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
* All leisure centres are closed Tuesday.
* All YMCA locations will open at 1pm.