The 28th Annual Winnipeg Fringe Festival will take place from July 15 – 26, 2015. Original, accessible, cheeky – these are just some of the adjectives used to describe North America’s second-largest Fringe Theatre Festival. For 12 days every July, more than 180 companies from around the world present comedy, drama, dance, improv, musicals and more while Old Market Square comes alive with non-stop entertainment on the Outdoor Stage.
There are various ticket options available. Regular tickets are $10 with a few of them at half price for only $5! So it’s inexpensive to take a chance on an unknown play.
FREQUENT FRINGER PASS
If you’re planning on seeing lots of shows, a Frequent Fringer Pass is a great deal. Passes can be purchased at the Royal MTC Box Office (174 Market Avenue) or online.
For only $109, you can see 14 shows. The Frequent Fringer offers the best possible value equal to 3 free shows.
- Pass can be used to redeem advance tickets as of June 22 and thoughout the festival at the Royal MTC Box Office.
- A $2.00 service charge is applied to each advance ticket redeemed.
- Pass can also be used at the door.
- Up to two tickets can be redeemed per performance.
- Passes are non-transferrable (one or two names per pass).
- Passes are non-refundable.
- Pass use is subject to ticket availability.
There will be 182 different shows for you to enjoy. Are you ready? [WINNIPEG FRINGE]