The City has released a report of the top collision intersections in Winnipeg. The report looks at collision and fatality data going back to 2012.
- Kenaston Blvd & McGillivray Blvd
- Archibald St & Marion St
- Lagimodiere Blvd & Grassie Blvd
- Lagimodiere Blvd & Regent Ave W
- Dakota St & Dunkirk Dr
- Leila Ave & McPhillips St
- Pembina Hwy & Bison Dr
- Lagimodiere Blvd & Reenders Dr
- Bishop Grandin Blvd & St Mary’s Rd
- Bishop Grandin Blvd & Dakota St
- Fermor Ave & Lagimodiere Blvd
- Panet Rd & Regent Ave W/Nairn Ave
- Bishop Grandin Blvd & Waverley St
- Academy Rd & Stafford St
- Fermor Ave & St Mary’s Rd
- Waverley St & Taylor Ave
- Bishop Grandin Blvd & St Anne’s Rd
- Bishop Grandin Blvd & Lakewood Blvd
- Lagimodiere Blvd & Marion St
- Kenaston Blvd & Scurfield Blvd
Five intersections on Bishop Grandin made it on the list. If Bishop Grandin is part of your drive home then make sure to be alert.
Drive safe Winnipeg!