The Winnipeg Blue Bombers defeated the Hamilton Tiger-Cats 33-25 in an overtime thrill to win the 108th Grey Cup.
It’s the first back-to-back Grey Cup win since the Montreal Alouettes did it in 2009 and 2010.
- Third time in franchise history the Blue Bombers has won two titles in a row, the last time was the 1961-62 season
- Zach Collaros went 21-of-32 for 240 yards with a pair of touchdowns and an interception to earn Grey Cup MVP
- Nic Demski finished with four catches for 27 yards and a touchdown to earn the Most Valuable Canadian award
- The Blue Bombers were +800 to win it all entering this season
- Head Coach Mike O’Shea is now 6-0 for Grey Cup games in his CFL career
Public celebrations have yet to be announced, but everyone is hoping for a similar parade that took place in 2019. GO BOMBERS!