Assiniboine Credit Union Originally uploaded by AccessWinnipeg
On the weekend of March 15 and 16, Assiniboine and Buffalo Credit unions will be merging their databases. The banking system will be offline during this merger.
* Saturday branches will remain open regular hours; however, the banking system may be unavailable and service limited. Members choosing to come to their branch are requested to bring their debit card and a personal cheque.
* ATM transactions and debit card purchases may also be limited.
* CU@HOME and CU by PHONE may be inaccessible.
Please plan ahead:
* Take out cash for the weekend on or before Friday March 14.
* Transfer funds or pay bills on Friday or Monday.
* Use your Mastercard or other credit card for purchases during this weekend.
Thanks for the tip Mark D.