With World Of Wheels opening up shop at the Winnipeg Convention Center this Friday through Sunday, showing off one of the featured cars would only make sense. Here’s a local entry I’m sure alot of enthusiasts in Winnipeg are pretty familiar with.
Shaun C.‘s two-tone Impreza RS has actually been stuffed with the guts of a WRX STi. With several face lifts and modifications over the years (ahh.. the life of a tuner), you can see her in her most current form at this year’s World of Wheels. A list of past awards and sponsors after the break. (click read more!)
– 1st place hottest wild subaru, Hot Import Nights Minneapolis 2007
– 2nd place subaru Tintmasters Perfect 10 2007
– 1st place subaru Tintmasters Perfect 10 2006
– BF Goodrich Best Performance Sport Compact Nights 2006
– 2nd Place Subaru Sport Compact Nights 2006
– Group A Performance (www.groupa.ca)
– Tintmasters Motorsport (www.tintmasters.net)
– Redlinegoods (www.redlinegoods.com)
– Paint by Rob F @ Roughneck Motorsports
– Decals by Mike G @ HPA
Check out World of Wheels, March 28-30 2008 at the Winnipeg Convention Center.