Lotto Max will once again reach it’s maximum pool prize of $100 million this Friday.
The draw on Friday, December 20, 2013 will be for one $50 million jackpot, and 50 individual $1 million jackpots. There will be 51 draws in total. To win, all 7 numbers must match.
Please play responsibly! Remember, your odds of winning are one in 28,633,528. Here are 10 things more likely to happen than you winning the jackpot:
- Being a (Male Aged 25-44) Virgin (1 in 35)
- Flying With a Drunk Pilot (1 in 117)
- Scoring a Hole-in-One (1 in 5,000)
- Bowling a Perfect 300 (1 in 11,500)
- Becoming a Pro Athlete (1 in 22,000)
- Dating a Supermodel (1 in 88,000)
- Struck by Lightning (1 in 576,000)
- Be killed in a terrorist attack while traveling (1 in 650,000)
- Winning an Olympic Gold Medal (1 in 662,000)
- Picking a perfect NCAA bracket (1 in 13,460,000)
The funnest fact: You are more likely to die in a car accident while driving to the store to buy your Lotto Max, than actually winning the jackpot.
If you were to buy 50 Lotto Max tickets a week, you are very likely to win the jackpot at least once — in 5,000 years.
The good news is, you are more likely to win Lotto Max than being hit by a meteor (1 in 182,138,880,000,000) [LOTTOMAX]