Winnipeg’s 25,000 square foot H&M store at Polo Park Shopping Centre will finally open its doors on Wednesday, September 10, 2014 at 11:00am.
Here’s what you need to know:
- There will be various Grand Opening offers and specials (view the photos below)
- There will be a lot of waiting in line. Waiting in line to get into the store, waiting in line for the change rooms, and waiting in line to pay for your purchase.
- The first 300 customers in line will receive a scratch card that will give $10 to $300 off their purchase that day.
- Throughout the day, customers will receive a stylish H&M gift with purchase.
- There are change rooms at both the Mens and Womens side of the store.
- There are two checkout locations, one at the back of the store, and one at the Mens section.
- Avoid the change rooms!!! H&M has a 30 day return policy… pay for your purchase and try it on at home. If they don’t fit, or you simply don’t like how it looks, return it when all the grand opening craziness is over.
- Gift Receipts are not yet available at the Polo Park location – however, you can ‘black out’ the price on the tag when you give a gift. As long as the tag is still attached, the recipient can return the item for an exchange or store credit.
- The store is HUGE. Pre-shop at www.hm.com/ca or create a ‘wishlist’ using the H&M mobile app.
- H&M’s garment collecting program will be available. Customers will receive $5 off their next purchase of $30 for each bag of garments brought in.
We had a chance to get a sneak peek at the H&M Polo Park store before it opened to the public… here are a few photos: