The first day of Summer is Sunday, June 21.
Here’s a lifehack on how to quickly make a watermelon vodka slushy with a watermelon, a vodka bottle, a wire hanger and a drill.
- Drill a small hole on the top of the watermelon
- Snap off a piece of wire hanger and bend it into a large diamond shape
- Attach it to the drill
- Push the wire hanger into the watermelon and power the drill to scramble up the flesh inside
- Pour a bottle of vodka through the hole
- Put it in the fridge to cool
- Cut the hole into a spout
- Pour into glasses and enjoy