Big Brother Canada will once again hold open auditions at CF Polo Park Shopping Centre on Thursday, October 18, 2018 from 4:00pm to 7:00pm. They’ll take place at the upper level between Lucky Brand Jeans and Spencer Gifts.
It’s an open casting call so pre-registration isn’t required. Simply bring government issued photo ID and your personality!
Here are a few guidelines for attending an open casting call:
- ABSOLUTELY NO EARLY BIRDS / CAMPERS: Each venue has requested that people DO NOT line up before 6am on the day of the open call. Anyone trying to camp out the night before or arriving before 6am will be asked to leave the property.
- NO CHAIRS OF ANY KIND. Please be aware that for fire regulations, applicants are not allowed to bring folding chairs or additional seating of any kind to the open calls
- CALLBACKS WILL BE ONE OR TWO DAYS FOLLOWING THE OPEN CALL DAY. Be prepared. If you are traveling a good distance to be with us at one of the open calls, PLEASE NOTE that if you move forward in the process, after the open call, you MUST be available for an on-camera interview over the next two days immediately following the open call
- ALL APPLICANTS MUST BRING A VALID GOVERNMENT ISSUED PHOTO IDENTIFICATION TO ALL CASTING EVENTS.
- NO FOOD OR BEVERAGE WILL BE ALLOWED INSIDE THE OPEN CALL VENUES. You are more than welcome to enjoy a coffee or snack while you line up outside but we MUST ask that all food and beverage be thrown into a trash receptacle prior to entering the open call facility. Please do not litter!
- INSTRUCTIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. As the schedule and instructions are subject to change at any time, we highly recommend that applicants check back regularly for additional information, changes and possible NEW events in additional cities around the country.
Good luck Winnipeg! [BIG BROTHER CANADA]