Here are the Costco Winnipeg unadvertised deals and finds for June 8 – 14, 2020. If you don’t need to go out, please stay home.
Photos were taken from the Winnipeg Costco location at 1315 St James St.
FACE MASK POLICY: Despite the new policy in the USA, it’s not mandatory to wear a face mask at Costco’s in Canada. However, it is highly recommended that you do so.
We know this is a difficult time for everyone, but we want to remind you to please refrain from panic buying. Limit yourself to only what you need, and leave product for others who are in need. It’s times like this we need to come together as a community and take care of each other. Stay safe Winnipeg.
PRODUCT LIMITS: Costco has set a limit of 1 per item for various COVID-19 response items such as toilet paper and sanitizing wipes.
NO RETURN POLICY ON CERTAIN ITEMS: You will not be able to return various COVID-19 response items such as:
- Toilet Paper
- Paper Towels
- Sanitizing Wipes
LIMIT OF CUSTOMERS IN STORE: There is a limit of 2 people per Costco membership allowed into the store at once.
As previously reported, Costco locations in Winnipeg have temporarily suspended giving away FREE samples due to COVID-19 concerns.
Access Winnipeg’s Weekly Winnipeg Costco Deals & Finds series will feature photos and prices of unadvertised deals found locally at Winnipeg Costco locations.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- I bought an item last week for regular price and it’s now on sale, can I get a price adjustment? Yes! As long as you purchased the item within 30 days, bring your receipt to customer service for a price adjustment. NOTE: The adjustment must be done during the sale period and the product must be in stock. The adjustment can be done at any Costco (it doesn’t have to be done where the original purchase was made)
- What does an asterisk (*) at the top right corner of a price mean? A asterisk (*) indicates that Costco is clearing out the item. Once inventory has sold out, they wont be receiving any more. These items are normally priced very low to clear out existing inventory and make room for new products.
- What do prices highlighted in yellow mean? These are on sale items that are temporarily marked down. Prices will return to normal at the end of the promotion period (normally the following Monday)
- What are items ending in .97? These are special, limited-time deals created by local Costco store managers. These deals might be only available at that local store.
- Why are there photos of products that are not on sale or clearance? These are newly added items that we found interesting and felt was worth a share.