Because of the great weather we’ve been having, the City of Winnipeg has announced that it is extending the spray pad season until September 11, 2022!
This will give families an extra week to beat the heat with some outdoor fun. The spray pads were originally scheduled to close on September 5.
All spray pads will remain open daily from 9:30am – 8:30pm until September 11, with the exception of Michaëlle Jean Park (Norquay CC) Spray Pad, which has closed for the season.
Please note that this extension does not apply to outdoor pools and wading pools which will still close by September 5.
|Winnipeg Spray Pad Locations|
|Central Park Spray Pad||400 Cumberland Ave.|
|Fort Rouge Spray Pad||295 River Ave.|
|Freight House Spray Pad||200 Isabel St.|
|Gateway Spray Pad||1717 Gateway Rd.|
|Jill Officer Park Spray Pad||1400 Rothesay St.|
|Lindenwoods Spray Pad||414 Lindenwoods Drive W.|
|Lindsey Wilson Park Spray Pad||379 Island Shore Blvd.|
|Machray Park Spray Pad||475 Anderson Ave.|
|Magnus Eliason Recreation Centre||430 Langside St.|
|Michaëlle Jean Park (Norquay CC) Spray Pad||65 Granville St.|
|Old Ex Spray Pad||96 Sinclair St.|
|Provencher Park Spray Pad||620 rue Langevin|
|Park City West Spray Pad||115 Sanford Fleming Rd.|
|River Heights Spray Pad||1370 Grosvenor Ave.|
|St. Norbert Spray Pad||3450 Pembina Hwy.|
|Shaughnessy Spray Pad||75 Tyndall Ave.|
|St. James Assiniboia Centennial Pool Spray Pad||644 Parkdale St.|
|Sturgeon Heights Spray Pad||210 Rita St.|
|Valley Gardens Spray Pad||218 Antrim Road|
|Vimy Ridge Memorial Park Spray Pad||821 Preston Ave.|
|Waverley Heights Spray Pad||1885 Chancellor Dr.|
|Westdale Spray Pad||550 Dale Blvd.|
|West Kildonan Spray Pad||346 Perth Ave.|
Rules for use
Children under 12 years of age be accompanied by a parent/guardian. Children should be closely supervised at all times and follow these rules:
- Glass or food is not permitted on the spray pad.
- Climbing on the spray features is not permitted.
- People with a communicable disease or having open sores shall not use the spray pad.
- Animals, including service animals, are not allowed on the spray pad as this is against Manitoba Health regulations.
- Bicycles, skateboards, scooters and in-line skates are not permitted
- No Smoking within 30m (City of Winnipeg By-law no. 62/2011)
- Water shoes are recommended
- Do not drink from the spray features