The Art of Good Food
This is tasteful creativity at its best. Local chefs and artists will provide you with a night of food, art, and music in the beautiful atmosphere of FortWhyte Alive and in support of Norwest Community Food Centre . Guests will listen to live music, enjoy tastings from some of Winnipeg’s top chefs, and watch artwork being created live at the event by Manitoba artists. If you fall in love with one of the art pieces buy it at auction towards the end of the night!
• Ben Kramer – Diversity Foods
• Mandel Hitzer – Deer + Almond
• Grant Mitchell – Norwest Co-op
• Scott Bagshaw – Deseo and Enoteca
• Dessert by – Chew
• Nate Bezo – Wilder Goods
• Lynne Mulvihill – Mud and Stone Studio
• Karen Hare – Hare and Hare
• Gabrielle Funk
Part fundraiser, part art show, part dinner, part live music venue, The Art of Good Food is the event of the season that you do not want to miss.
Tickets: $90 include one complimentary drink and a $40 tax receipt.