MTS has introduced a new service called My PVR. It’s an online PVR management portal that will let you add/modify/and delete PVR recordings from anywhere with an internet connection!
[quote]Now, enjoy the freedom to manage your PVR from any computer with an Internet connection.
* Forgot to set your PVR to record the big game? We have you covered.
* Just heard about a breaking news story that you don’t want to miss tonight? No problem.
* Working late? Set up a recording from your desk, and enjoy your show when you get home.
* On vacation and worried your PVR will run out of storage? Delete shows you’ve already watched to free up space.
Features of My PVR Online:
* Add, change, or delete recordings on your MTS PVR from any computer with an Internet connection.
* Browse through our online program guide to see what’s coming on tonight, tomorrow or up to 12 days from now.
* Search by title
* Create a shared login so anyone in your family can manage recordings over the Internet.[endquote]
MTS’s TV partnership with Microsoft has it’s benefits after all!
To sign up for My PVR login to your MyAccount page at http://www.mts.ca/portal/site/mts/MyAccount.
Image mts remote Originally uploaded by AccessWinnipeg