AccessWinnipeg.com and Warner Bros Canada proudly presents:
YOUR ACCESS TO THE MOVIES: A VERY HAROLD & KUMAR 3D CHRISTMAS
20 lucky AccessWinnipeg.com readers will win a double-pass to the movie.
20 GRAND PRIZES:
* Double pass to see A VERY HAROLD & KUMAR 3D CHRISTMAS
HOW TO ENTER:
Entering is easy, simply register for a free AccessWinnipeg.com account (if you don’t already have one) and leave a comment telling us your favourite place in Winnipeg for late night eats!
* No Purchase Necessary
* Must be 18 years old or older to win
* Full name and valid ID must be presented to claim prize
* Must be a resident of the province of Manitoba/City of Winnipeg to win
* One Entry Per Person
* Prizes must be accepted as is and can not be substituted
* Sponsors of the contest have the right to exchange the prize for another of equal or greater value in the event the prize becomes unavailable
* Winner gives AccessWinnipeg.com the rights to publish their name as being the winner
* Run engagement passes are for Cineplex theatres
* Passes valid Monday – Thursday from Nov 14th through run of engagement
* Contest rules subject to change with prior notice
* Contest ends Friday, November 4, 2011 at 10:00 PM SHARP
Good luck everyone! Remember, contest ends Friday, November 4, 2011 at 10:00 PM SHARP.
[quote]The new “Harold and Kumar” comedy picks up six years after the duo’s last adventure. After years of growing apart, Harold Lee (John Cho) and Kumar Patel (Kal Penn) have replaced each other with new friends and are preparing for their respective Yuletide celebrations. But when a mysterious package mistakenly arrives at Kumar’s door on Christmas Eve, his attempt to redirect it to Harold’s house ends with the “high grade” contents–and Harold’s father-in-law’s prize Christmas tree–going up in smoke. With his in-laws out of the house for the day, Harold decides to cover his tracks, rather than come clean. Reluctantly embarking on another ill-advised journey with Kumar through New York City, their search for the perfect replacement tree almost blows Christmas Eve sky high.[endquote]
A VERY HAROLD & KUMAR 3D CHRISTMAS hits theatres everywhere November 4, 2011.
A VERY HAROLD & KUMAR 3D CHRISTMAS