A reminder that the Red River Ex is in town from June 13 – 22, 2014. Arrive at The EX today (opening day) before 5 p.m. and pay only $5!
Advance tickets will be on sale in store at Mac’s Convenience Stores and Sobeys beginning May 15. You can also purchase tickets online.
Ticket prices remain EXACTLY the same as last year providing even more value for you and your family.
- Gate tickets purchased in advance at Mac’s, Sobeys and redriverex.com from May 14 to June 22. Everyone $9 plus GST
- Advance pay-one-price midway tickets (includes one gate admission) purchased at Mac’s Convenience Stores, Sobey’s or redriverex.com from May 14 to June 12. $38.85 includes GST
- Pay-one-price midway tickets (includes one gate admission) purchased at Mac’s Convenience Stores, Sobeys or redriverex.com from June 13 to 22. $45.15 includes GST
- Purchase a 12 Ride pass at Mac’s Convenience Stores, Sobeys or redriverex.com and redeem it at any redemption ticket booth on Park. $26.25 includes GST. Please note: the 12-ride pass is for 12 rides only. You may ride one ride 12 times or 12 different rides once or any combination thereof. But it is for 12 rides, of any kind, only.
- Purchase a Midway Express Access Pass at Mac’s until June 22. $15 plus GST
Tickets purchased at the gate
- Everyone: $13 includes GST
- Children (6 & under): Free
$5 Before 5 p.m.
- Friday, June 13 and Monday June 16 to Friday, June 20
- Arrive at The EX any weekday before 5 p.m. and pay only $5. That’s an $8 saving on gate admission.
Midway tickets purchased on Park from June 13 to 22
- One Ticket: $1
- 11 Tickets: $10
- 22 Tickets: $20
- 55 Tickets: $50
- Pay-one-Price Ride All Day. $45 includes GST
- Midway Express Access Pass:
- $20 includes GST
Kids under 10 years old can purchase a pass on Park to ride the Kiddieland Rides ONLY all they want on Sunday, June 22 only. $12 includes GST
Parking is $5. [REDRIVEREX]