The City of Winnipeg 2014 Fall Leisure Guide offers a number of fun and exciting programs. A copy of the Fall Leisure Guide is now available at all civic indoor pools, libraries and leisure centres. Winnipeg Free Press subscribers will receive a copy in their weekend edition of the paper on Saturday, August 16. The Leisure Guide can also be viewed online here.
Program registration will have staggered start dates as follows:
- Tuesday, August 26 at 8:00 a.m. – Registration begins for swimming lessons only.
- Wednesday, August 27 at 8:00 a.m. – Registration for all other programs begins and swimming lesson registration continues.
- Tuesday, September 2 at 8:00 a.m. – Registration begins for all programs for non-residents. For more information, please visit City of Winnipeg – Recreation Registration Non-Resident.
The easiest way to register is to do it online at Winnipeg.ca/leisureonline.
The following Registration Centres will operate on August 26 and August 27:
- Central Registration Centre, 999 Sargent Avenue
- South-East Registration Centre, 1168 Dakota Street
- Pan Am Pool, 25 Poseidon Bay
- North Centennial Recreation and Leisure Facility, 90 Sinclair Street
- Transcona Centennial Pool, 1101 Wabasha Street
- St. James Assiniboia Centennial Pool, 644 Parkdale Street
You can also call 311 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to register.