The Minnesota Vikings (Winnipeg’s closest NFL team) are waiving fees for 2014/15 individual game tickets purchased between August 28 and September 4, 2014. They are on sale now.
Minnesota Vikings Home Games:
- September 14 12:00PM vs. PATRIOTS
- September 28 3:25PM vs. FALCONS
- October 12 12:00PM vs. LIONS
- November 2 12:00PM vs. REDSKINS
- November 23 12:00PM vs. PACKERS
- November 30 12:00PM vs. PANTHERS
- December 7 12:00PM vs. JETS
- December 28 12:00PM vs. BEARS
This season will be the first of two seasons that will be played at the University of Minnesota’s TCF Bank Stadium. The new $1 billion Vikings Stadium is slated to open in 2016 and will host Super Bowl LII in 2018.
At only a 8 hour drive (quicker for some), the Vikings is the closest option for Winnipeggers looking to watch an NFL game.
Offer is valid from 8/28/14 at 8:00 am CST, ending 9/4/14 at 11:59 pm CST or while supplies last on regular priced tickets. Does not apply to previously purchased tickets or tickets purchased on NFL Ticket Exchange. No refunds or exchanges. [VIKINGS]