Love food? Then here’s your chance to enjoy food samplings prepared by local chefs sprinkled with horticultural, historical and cultural tidbits.
All the food will be topped off with expert pairings from the Manitoba Liquor Marts. You will be consuming alcohol at this event so make sure you arrange a ride.
Participants must be 18 years or older to attend. The samplings take place from 7pm to 9pm at MLCC Madison Square Teaching Kitchen. The cost to attend is $45 + GST per class.
Here’s a list of upcoming Foodie Series events:
- Italian Countryside – September 23 – CLASS FULL
- Rockn’ Moroccan – September 30 – CLASS FULL
- Savouring the Tastes of the Mediterranean – October 7 – CLASS FULL
- Italian Countryside – October 21 – NEW CLASS ADDED
- Savouring the Tastes of the Mediterranean – October 28 – NEW CLASS ADDED
- Holiday Brunch – November 4
If you’re interested in any of the events then make sure to send in your registration. [ASSINIBOINE PARK]