This weeks Costco deals has a 2.27kg tub of MusclePharm Combat Protein Powder at $9.50 off!
Regular price is $46.99 making it only $37.49. Protein prices have sky rocketed over the years and this is definitely a great deal.
Unfortunately, this is a protein blend and not a pure isolate – but it still makes a great source of protein between workouts. Here’s what the blend includes:
- WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE: WPI digests and absorbs rapidly and is, gram for gram, the highest available yield of protein.
- PARTIALLY HYDROLYZED WHEY PROTEIN: Broken down into faster-absorbing peptides, this rapidly infuses muscle-building amino acids.
- MICELLAR CASEIN: It digests slowly, infusing valuable amino acids over several hours. Studies show this may protect muscle tissue.
- WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE: Closest to whole food and contains real subfractions.
- EGG ALBUMEN: Highly bioavailable and tolerated by most individuals, egg albumen is high in BCAA and arginine, contributing to hormone production and muscle building.
- DIGESTIVE ENZYME BLEND: 60mg added to aid in protein digestion _and absorption.
- ADDED BCAAS AND GLUTAMINE: The BCAAs l-leucine, l-isoleucine, and l-valine maintain, repair and build muscle tissue. L-leucine has been suggested to support protein synthesis and muscle growth. L-Glutamine has been surmised to support healthy immune systems. Some suggest L-Glutamine helps with recovery. Combined with Glutamine, it also fortifies muscle-building.
The only flavour available at Costco is Cookies ‘n Cream. Deal expires September 28, 2014.