Until November 6, 2014, Best Buy is selling the 32GB iPad Mini with Retina Display for only $354.98 (Save: $165). Apple products rarely go on sale so this is an amazing deal!
None of the other colors or sizes are on sale. Only the 32GB Wifi Silver edition is available for $354.98.
Last month, Apple announced a new iPad Mini with the only difference being a Touch ID sensor (finger print reader). Everything else (screen, processor, etc) are exactly the same.
- 7.5mm and less than a pound: It might be packed with more features, but it’s still small enough to hold comfortably in one hand
- 7.9″ Retina Display: Now on the iPad mini, the display delivers a higher resolution than an HDTV so even the smallest detail won’t go unnoticed
- A7 chip with 64-bit architecture: Offers graphics performance that’s up to 8x faster than its predecessor, and gives you up to 10 hours of battery life
- Built-in WiFi with MIMO technology: Dual antennas and MIMO technology help you get connected in more places with up to twice the speed
- Other great features include: FaceTime HD camera with dual mics, 5MP iSight camera, and support for AirPlay, AirDrop and AirPrint
It’s currently sold out online so you’ll have to pick it up in store (call ahead to see if they have stock). Good luck! [BESTBUY]