From now until January 3, 2015 (except Christmas Day), Winnipeggers can enjoy beautiful lights at the Canad Inns Winter Wonderland! Gates are open from 6:00pm to 10:00pm.
Canad Inns Winter Wonderland, a Winnipeg family tradition, is a partnership with Red River Exhibition Park, offering our community a festive seasonal drive through light display each December and January. The display offers over one million lights and over 26 different themed areas during a 2.5 km drive in the comfort of your car. Along the route, you can stop at the outdoor skating rink to enjoy a family skate or undertake the free horse-drawn sleigh ride on weekends. Admission is by vehicle pass purchased in advance or at the gate.
It’s a great way to spend quality time with your family and celebrate the season of lights – 3 million watts of them! Canad Inns Winter Wonderland is proud to support two important programs in Manitoba – KidSport Manitoba and the Riverview Health Centre.
- Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays (weather permitting) come by for a complimentary sleigh ride, complete with built in fireplace. It’s completely enclosed and really cozy!
- Come see our new 75′ Christmas tree made out of almost 3,000 LED light bulbs!
- Family vehicle tickets can be purchased in advance at Mac’s, Red River Co-op gas bars and grocery stores and any Winnipeg Canad Inns location for only $10 for one family vehicle up to 7 passengers.
Prices at the Gate:
- Family vehicle/taxi or limo with up to 7 passengers – $15
- Small bus or handi van or limo with 8 to 15 passengers – $25
- Small bus or handi van with 16 to 30 passengers – $35
- Bus with 31 to 40 passengers – $45
- Bus with 41 plus passengers – $65
- 3D Wednesdays – The first 100 cars through the Park gates receive free 3D glasses to really make the light show pop!
You’ll find a treat stand on your route through the light show. Be sure to stop for a favourite treat!
- Mini Donuts (16 per bag)…$5
- Mini Donuts (bucket)…$10
- Hot Chocolate…$2
- Cotton Candy…$5
Tickets purchased at the gate, include GST. Cash, Visa, Mastercard and debit are accepted. [WINTER WONDERLAND]