JOURNEY will embark on a Canadian tour that will kick off on Monday, July 6, 2015 at MTS Centre.
This will be the first time the American rock greats will perform a Canada-only tour.
- 6-Jul Winnipeg, MB MTS Centre
- 10-Jul Penticton, BC South Okanagan Events Centre
- 11-Jul Vancouver, BC Rogers Arena
- 13-Jul Victoria, BC Save-on-Foods Memorial Centre
- 15-Jul Prince George, BC CN Centre
- 16-Jul Dawson Creek, BC EnCana Events Centre
- 18-Jul Edmonton, AB Rexall Place
- 19-Jul Lethbridge, AB ENMAX Centre
- 21-Jul Regina, SK Brandt Centre
- 22-Jul Saskatoon, SK SaskTel Centre
- 25-Jul Hamilton, ON FirstOntario Centre
- 26-Jul Kingston, ON Rogers K-Rock Centre
- 28-Jul Montréal, QC Centre Bell
- 30-Jul Moncton, NB Moncton Coliseum
- 31-Jul Dartmouth, NS Alderney Landing
- 2-Aug St. John’s, NL Mile One Centre
Blazing hotter than ever with the lineup of founder Neal Schon (lead guitar and backing vocals), Jonathan Cain (keyboards and backing vocals), co-founder Ross Valory (bass and backing vocals), Deen Castronovo (drums, percussion and backing vocals) and Arnel Pineda (lead vocals), Journey has created some of the best-known songs in music, such as “Wheel In The Sky,” “Separate Ways,” and “Faithfully.”
The group’s seminal anthem – “Don’t Stop Believin’” – is one of the top-selling catalog tracks in digital history, after being featured in the last scene of the electrifying series finale of HBO’s ‘The Sopranos’ and then reaching another level of stratospheric success when it was covered by the cast of FOX’s wildly successful series ‘Glee.’ Three decades after its original release, “Don’t Stop Believin'”has reached a new class of young fans and multiple generations are welcoming this legendary band, as it continues to bring its signature sound of classic hits and new favorites around the world.
Over the years Journey has earned multiple accolades, including 19 Top 40 singles; producing 25 Gold and Platinum albums; and receiving a Diamond certification for its Greatest Hits album, marking U.S. sales in excess of 15 million. In 2011, they drew nearly a million fans to their Eclipse World Tour and was awarded the prestigious “Legend Of Live Award” at the Billboard Touring Awards in honor of their significant and lasting contributions to live music and the touring business, and in acknowledgement of their commitment to the fans and the art of performing live.
VIP Packages will be available which includes premium seats, exclusive merchandise and more.
Tickets range from $39.00 – $134.25 and go on sale Friday, February 27, 2015. [TICKETMASTER]