The Winnipeg Jets have revealed their seven-game pre-season schedule for the upcoming 2015-16 NHL season.
The Jets will once again kick-off their preseason at MTS Centre against the Minnesota Wild on Tuesday, Sept. 22nd followed by a trip to face the Edmonton Oilers the following night. The Jets will return home to play the Oilers on Friday, Sept. 25th before travelling to Minnesota on Sunday, Sept, 27th.
The team will then return home to host the Ottawa Senators on Tuesday, Sept. 29th. To complete their pre-season schedule, the Jets will play a back-to-back set against the Calgary Flames on Thursday, Oct. 1st at MTS Centre and then at Scotiabank Saddledome on Saturday, Oct. 3rd.
Winnipeg Jets 2015 Pre-Season Schedule
- Tues, Sept. 22 vs. Minnesota Wild @ MTS Centre 7:00 p.m.
- Wed, Sept. 23 @ Edmonton Oilers @ Rexall Place 8:00 p.m.
- Fri, Sept. 25 vs. Edmonton Oilers @ MTS Centre 7:00 p.m.
- Sun, Sept. 27 @ Minnesota Wild @ Xcel Energy Center 7:00 p.m.
- Tues, Sept. 29 vs. Ottawa Senators @ MTS Centre 7:00 p.m.
- Thurs, Oct. 1 vs. Calgary Flames @ MTS Centre 7:00 p.m.
- Sat, Oct. 3 @ Calgary Flames @ Scotiabank Saddledome 8:00 p.m.
GO JETS GO!