The 2016 Winter Leisure Guide is now available. Registration will begin on December 15 & 16, 2015.
- Tuesday, December 15 at 8:00 a.m.
Registration begins for swimming lessons only.
- Wednesday, December 16 at 8:00 a.m.
Registration for all other activities begins and swimming lesson registration continues.
- Tuesday, December 22 at 8:00 a.m.
Registration begins for all activities for non-residents. For more information visit City of Winnipeg – Recreation Registration Non-Resident.
Registration for all activities will be ongoing after these start dates. For your convenience, the City offers a number of ways to register:
If you are planning to register for Winter 2016 Leisure Guide activities using leisureonline, please ensure that you are able to successfully log in to your online account BEFORE registration starts. If you are having difficulty accessing your account, please call 311.
For more information on accessing or creating an account visit City of Winnipeg – Registration Tips.
24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
In-Person Registration Locations for December 15 and December 16 Only
The following Registration Centres will operate on December 15 and December 16 only from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.:
- Central Registration Centre, 999 Sargent Avenue
- Pan Am Pool, 25 Poseidon Bay
- South-East Registration Centre, 1168 Dakota Street
In-person registration on December 15 and December 16 will also be accepted at the following locations (check in-person registration times at the facility of your choice by calling 311 or visiting Winnipeg.ca):
- Elmwood Kildonans Pool, 909 Concordia Avenue
- North Centennial Recreation and Leisure Facility, 90 Sinclair Street
- St. James Assiniboia Centennial Pool, 644 Parkdale Street
- Transcona Centennial Pool, 1101 Wabasha Street
Queue numbers at all in-person registration locations will be handed out starting at 7:00 a.m. on December 15 and December 16.
Please note that on December 15 and December 16 only, in-person registration will not be processed at the following locations:
- Bonivital Pool
- Main Floor, 395 Main Street
- Margaret Grant Pool
- Seven Oaks Pool
- St. James Civic Centre
Ongoing In-Person Registrations after December 16
Visit Winnipeg.ca or call 311 for in-person registration locations and times.