If you’re looking to get fit this summer, Costco has an amazing deal on MusclePharm Combat Protein Powder!
Until April 17, 2016, get a 2.27kg tub of protein for only $39.99 (regular $49.99).
Here’s what the protein blend includes:
- WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE: WPI digests and absorbs rapidly and is, gram for gram, the highest available yield of protein.
- PARTIALLY HYDROLYZED WHEY PROTEIN: Broken down into faster-absorbing peptides, this rapidly infuses muscle-building amino acids.
- MICELLAR CASEIN: It digests slowly, infusing valuable amino acids over several hours. Studies show this may protect muscle tissue.
- WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE: Closest to whole food and contains real subfractions.
- EGG ALBUMEN: Highly bioavailable and tolerated by most individuals, egg albumen is high in BCAA and arginine, contributing to hormone production and muscle building.
- DIGESTIVE ENZYME BLEND: 60mg added to aid in protein digestion _and absorption.
- ADDED BCAAS AND GLUTAMINE: The BCAAs l-leucine, l-isoleucine, and l-valine maintain, repair and build muscle tissue. L-leucine has been suggested to support protein synthesis and muscle growth. L-Glutamine has been surmised to support healthy immune systems. Some suggest L-Glutamine helps with recovery. Combined with Glutamine, it also fortifies muscle-building.
The only flavour available at Costco is Cookies ‘n Cream and its absolutely delicious!