Five of Winnipeg spray pads are now open up for the 2016 season!
They’re located at
- Central Corydon Community Centre (River Heights site)
- Central Park
- Jill Officer Park
- Shaughnessy Park
- Vimy Ridge Memorial Park.
They are open daily from 10:00am to 9:00pm until September.
The rest of the spray pads, outdoor pools and wading pools will open early next month.
Spray Pad Rules:
Spray Pads are unsupervised. It’s recommend that children under 12 years of age be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
Children must be closely supervised at all times and follow these rules:
- Glass is not permitted
- Climbing on features is not permitted
- People with a communicable disease or having open sores shall not use the spray pad
- No pets
- Bicycles, skateboards, scooters and in-line skates are not permitted
- Smoking (By-law 62/2011)
- Footwear is recommended
- Do not drink from the spray feature
Read more about the city’s spray pads at City of Winnipeg – Spray Pads.