Looking for something unique to do this Summer? Then visit the Canadian Fossil Discovery Centre in Morden, Manitoba for only $20!
The sprawling confines equip visitors with all sorts of fossil-fueled knowledge thanks to interactive displays, tours, and even fossil digs.
- It has a museum that’s filled with artifacts, including shark vertebra, squid fossils, a paleontologist exhibit, and a 43-foot long mosasaur named Bruce
- You can dig for your own fossils thanks to the Fossil Dig Adventure Tour, which whisks participants to one of 30 active dig sites in the area in search of the fossils of marine reptiles from the Western Interior Seaway.
- Youth programs abound: these include school tours and summer day camps full of scientific discovery.
There are 3 ticket deals available:
- $20 for a special behind-the-scenes tour and replication course for one person ($40 value)
- $40 for a special behind-the-scenes tour and replication course for two people ($80 value)
- $79 for a special behind-the-scenes tour and replication course for four people ($160 value)
The tour includes the following:
- Admission to the museum
- Exclusive behind-the-scenes look at exhibits, including “Bruce”—the largest Mosasaur on display and Guinness Book of World Records Record Holder
- “Mold and cast your own fossil” Course
- Leave with a replica of one of Bruce’s Teeth
- 10% discount at the gift shop
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. [GROUPON]