Parks Canada is celebrating Canada’s 150th anniversary by inviting Canadians and visitors from around the world to enjoy free admission to all Parks Canada locations.
You’ll still need to order a 2017 Discovery Pass but it will be free and provide admission to Canadian National Parks for the entire year.
What is free?
- Admission to all national parks, national historic sites, and national marine conservation areas operated by Parks Canada
- Lockage at Parks Canada’s historic canals and waterways.
You can view a list of all places here.
What is not free?
Parks Canada is pleased to offer free admission to our places, however, regular fees still apply for other experiences and services, such as:
- Camping, backcountry and other accommodations
- Canadian Rockies Hot Springs
- Reservation fees
- Guided tours and hikes and programs not usually included with admission
- Backcountry overnight use
Click here to order your 2017 Discovery Pass.