If you like your meat, then this deal is for you! Groupon is selling a $50 Gift Card to Carnaval Restaurant for only $29! There is also a $100 option that will cost $69.
Though two $50 gift cards @ $29 would be cheaper than a $100 gift card @ $69, you can only use one gift card per table. So two $50 gift cards would have to be used in two visits.
Carnaval is an authentic Brazilian “Churrascaria” or steakhouse that combines the influence of our local ingredients with the traditional Brazilian BBQ. At Carnaval Restaurant, diners can enjoy Brazilian-style rodizio cuisine, where waiters serve 12 or more different styles of fire-roasted meat alongside other tasty items. Read on to learn about some options:
- Cocktails: relax and enjoy some of Brazil’s favorite cocktails such as the Caipirinha or choose from a variety of wines from around the world.
- Tableside Service: customers can turn a disc provided at the beginning of the dinning experience to its green side to signal they are ready for gaucho carvers to being table side service of delicious meats. To take a break, they can simply turn the same card over to its red side signalling satisfaction.
- Meat: bacon-wrapped tenderloin, chicken thighs, pork ribs, leg of lamb, top sirloin, pork sausage
- Warm sides: garlic mashed potatoes, black bean stew with pork and beef, corn dip, white rice
- Cold sides: chickpea salad, lemon-dressed field greens, bocconcini with tomatoes and balsamic vinegar
- Desserts: Chocolate torte, red velvet cheesecake, or gelato/sorbetto
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with any existing specials or discounts. Must use full promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for Groupon promo codes or other discounts. [GROUPON]