The 2017 Spring/Summer Leisure Guide is now available at all civic indoor pools, libraries and leisure centress. You can also view the Leisure Guide online at http://www.winnipeg.ca/leisureonline. These programs fill up very fast, especially the swimming programs. Make sure to register early!
Program Registration Dates:
- Tuesday, March 14 at 8:00 a.m. – Registration begins for swimming lessons only.
- Wednesday, March 15 at 8:00 a.m. – Registration for all other activities begins and swimming lesson registration continues.
- Tuesday, March 21 at 8:00 a.m. – Registration begins for all activities for non-residents. For more information, please visit City of Winnipeg – Recreation Registration Non-Resident.
Registration for all activities will be ongoing after these start dates. For your convenience, the City offers a number of ways to register:
Visit City of Winnipeg – leisureonline
If you are planning to register for Spring/Summer 2017 Leisure Guide activities using leisureonline, please ensure that you are able to successfully log in to your online account BEFORE registration starts. If you are having difficulty accessing your account, please call 311.
For more information on accessing or creating your account, please visit City of Winnipeg – Registration Tips.
24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
In-Person Registration Locations for March 14 and March 15 Only
The following Registration Centres will operate on March 14 and March 15 only:
- Central Registration Centre, 999 Sargent Avenue (8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.)
- South-East Registration Centre, 1168 Dakota Street (8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.)
In-person registration on March 14 and March 15 will also be accepted at the following locations (check in-person registration times at the facility of your choice by calling 311 or visiting Winnipeg.ca):
- Elmwood Kildonans Pool, 909 Concordia Avenue
- North Centennial Recreation and Leisure Facility, 90 Sinclair Street
- Pan Am Pool, 25 Poseidon Bay
- St. James Assiniboia Centennial Pool, 644 Parkdale Street
- Transcona Centennial Pool, 1101 Wabasha Street
Queue numbers at all in-person registration locations will be handed out starting at 7:00 a.m. on March 14 and March 15.
Please note that on March 14 and March 15 only, in-person registration will not be processed at the following locations:
- Bonivital Pool
- Main Floor, 395 Main Street
- Margaret Grant Pool
- Seven Oaks Pool
- St. James Civic Centre
- Kinsmen Sherbrook
Ongoing In-Person Registrations after March 15
Visit Winnipeg.ca or call 311 for in-person registration locations and times.