One of our favourite winter holiday events is back! The Canad Inns Winter Wonderland will run until January 5, 2019 (closed Christmas Day). Winnipeggers can enjoy beautiful light displays while enjoying their favorite Christmas carols. Gates are open from 6:00pm to 10:00pm.
Canad Inns Winter Wonderland, a Winnipeg family tradition, is a partnership with Red River Exhibition Park, offering our community a festive seasonal drive through light display each December and January. The display offers over one million lights and over 26 different themed areas during a 2.5 km drive in the comfort of your car. Along the route, you can stop at the outdoor skating rink to enjoy a family skate or undertake the free horse-drawn sleigh ride on weekends. Admission is by vehicle pass purchased in advance or at the gate. They also have a 75′ Christmas tree made out of almost 3,000 LED light bulbs!
- Family vehicle tickets can be purchased in advance at Mac’s, Red River Co-op gas bars and grocery stores and any Winnipeg Canad Inns location for only $15 (plus GST) for one family vehicle up to six passengers.
Prices at the Gate:
- Family vehicle/taxi or limo with up to 7 passengers – $20
- Small bus or handi van or limo with 8 to 15 passengers – $35
- Small bus or handi van with 16 to 30 passengers – $45
- Bus with 31 to 40 passengers – $65
- Bus with 41 plus passengers – $85
Note that there will be a new entrance this year, click here to view the map.
- 3D Wednesdays – The first 100 cars through the Park gates receive free 3D glasses to really make the light show pop!
See you all there! [WINTER WONDERLAND]